Dealers that utilize RedPlum® as part of their monthly marketing strategy experience up to a 15% increase in sales or more*
RedPlum® is a weekly shared mail platform produced by Valassis® which includes national and local name brands that consumers need and desire. Our new product for the automotive industry and innovative data delivery methods provides a successful, effective marketing tool for auto dealers across the country. Here’s the top 10 reasons to make RedPlum® part of your monthly marketing strategy…
1. In the Mail – Hand delivered by the U.S Postal Service every week, rain or shine.
2. Pinpoint Targeting – Geographically by zip code or sub zip (ATZ). Demographically by age, gender, income, ethnicity, home value, and propensity to buy specific car brands.
3. Highly Read – 80% of HH recipients page thru RedPlum® every week in search of local business discounts, deals & special offers. (Source: 2014 Midyear Advertising Readership & Response Tracking Study)
4. Affordable – Literally PENNIES per household – call for specific pricing.
5. Frequency – Distributed 52 weeks per year so you can choose the right occasions.
6. Highly Visible Format – Attention grabbing 11 x 12, doubled sided 4 color glossy Flyer. 264 square inches of space to display your New & Used car inventory, service offers and upcoming sales events.
7. Short Deadlines – Just 8 days out…and we handle all the production from design to print to delivery.
8. Trackable Results – See an immediate post run increase in weekend floor traffic, phone calls and online clicks and sales leads following a RedPlum® Auto mailing.
9. Co-op Assistance & Approval – we work with you & manufacturer to ensure Co-op meets compliance standards and is approved.
10. Return On Investment – Demonstrated “Proof of Value” and strong ROI through testimonials & success stories from other dealers in your area.
*Advertising and Readership Response Tracking Study, TNS Custom Studies, Jan 2104 – Dec 2014, n = 6345
For more information about our Automotive marketing programs, contact Tony Wilcox at 909.705.6410 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org